Hedges can be a visually appealing boundary for your home while offering protection for wildlife. Autumn tends to be the best time to plant hedges, this is when the soil is still warm and its easy to dig. Deciduous hedges can be planted during autumn through to late winter. This includes hornbeam, hawthorn and beech.
Hedges have been used for centuries as a natural and sustainable boundary, which is versatile and can be used in a wide variety of instances, including home fencing, retaining livestock and more.
Hedges offer a complete range of benefits, these include:
- Improved property appearance – enhance the appearance of your property creating a beautiful curb appeal.
- Improve privacy with a strategically planted hedge which offers dense foliage, making it hard for neighbours to see what is going on. It acts as a screen and hedges come in a variety of sizes to ensure your privacy needs are met.
- Natural fence option – rather than spending money on a wooden fence, consider hedges as an alternative, offering a natural and sustainable solution.
- Improved home security – Hedges can improve home security, especially when choosing a prickly variety which can be a welcome deterrent against criminals. Thick hedges also make it harder for criminals to see what is going on inside your boundary walls, reducing the temptation to gain access.
- Essential shelter for wild animals – Birds and other small animals will benefit from your hedges which provide welcome shelter from the elements while offering food for some birds.
We Offer So Much More
In addition to our effective and reliable hedge maintenance services, we also provide a host of other services to promote tree and hedge health, protect your home and improve your landscaping to improve the overall value of your property. We focus on ensuring trees and hedges are structurally sound to eliminate any safety hazards.
Further, hedges can create colour and beauty, help to reduce air pollution and increase wildlife and plant diversity.
We offer a full range of alternative services to ensure that your landscaping needs are met with confidence. These services include:
- Tree removal
- Tree dismantling
- Tree felling
- Crown lifting
- Crown reduction
- Crown thinning
- Tree pruning
- Hedge laying
- Hedge planting
- Hedge trimming
- Stump grinding
- Tree planting
- Removal of tree waste
- Wood Chips available
Why SG Tree Services?
We are specialist tree and hedge maintenance professionals that offer our services twenty four hours a day to clients throughout Aberdeen and surrounds. We cater to private gardens and commercial projects offering affordable pricing, reliable solutions and fast services.
Our qualified team offer professional services from aerial to ground operations, ensuring your unique hedge planting needs are met with confidence now and in the future.
We conduct a thorough inspection, identify your need and then provide the service we know will meet your particular requirements moving forward.
Give our local SG Tree Services team a call today to find out more.
Need a FREE quote today?
Our team can visit your business or personal residence in Aberdeen and give you a free quote today. We can assist you with any tree removal or hedge services within your property.